Our custom blends are 100% pure aromatherapy formulated pure essential oils. 10ml bottles.
Buy 2 for $30 or 4 for $55 and get the discounted rate!
1) English Rose: Rose geranium, Black pepper, Rosewood, Palmarosa, Melissa- This blend is great to have the house smelling floral, calming, revitalising, and cheerful is rose. May be helpful to alleviate feelings of melancholy.
2) Forrest Mist: Wintergreen, Lavandin, Fir needle, Rosemary, Cedarwood- This blend is great when you need to open up the airways due to cold, mucous, decongestant, stimulates respiratory system. *please diffuse this blend away from pets and young children
*WARNING: Oils containing methyl salicylate (Wintergreen) should be avoided with anticoagulant drugs (blood thinners) such as warfarin (Coumadin), aspirin or heparin, and should be avoided by people with clotting disorders, major surgery, childbirth, peptic ulcer or haemophilia, pregnancy, and young children.
3) Gin & Tonic: Juniper berry, Black pepper, Lime, Lemon, Coriander seed, Cardamum - This blend is great for a morning freshness, zesty with a hint of pepper, great for uplifting, awakening, freshening the house and gives a clean crisp smell, also may help with respiratory issues.
4) Meditation Blend: Sweet orange, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Bay, Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Fir needle. - This blend is deep and promotes self care, warming, great for meditation and calming techniques, woody, spicy like a warm hug (also available in a roll on perfume) helps to focus, may reduce congestion and support the lymphatic system. This blend contains oils that are traditionally used to treat depression, and enhance imagination.
5) Relaxation Blend: French Lavender, Sweet Orange, Mandarin, Pettigrain (Bitter orange) and Cedarwood - This blend is exactly for times you need to unwind, relax, stay calm yet uplifting with the citrus which makes you feel good, very gentle for the whole family. Oils used to help support the immune system, overall well being, and calms tension.
*WARNING: Keep out of reach of children & pets, If poisoning occurs, please contact heath professionals. Please note, when diffusing any oils around pets, please make sure you give your pets (especially cats) ventilation and a place to escape to. Only diffuse for short periods of time ie: 2 hours maximum, and make sure not to place directly next to young children or pet areas.
If poisoning occurs, ring triple zero (000) or the Victorian Poisons Information Centre on 131 126.
Did you know you can use our forrest mist pure essential oil blend for massage?
Especially great if you have a cold or blocked sinus. Just mix 3-4 drops of forrest mist with a carrier oil like coconut oil, or grapeseed oil, about 40mls, and massage over the body, legs and feet.
(Do not apply to skin neat, you need to use a carrier oil, not for children or pets)
Wintergreen, revitalizes exhausted and tender muscles, helps decrease spasms, promotes easier breathing, and soothes headaches as well as pain and discomfort experienced in the lower back, nerves, joints, and ovaries. This bend is sure to soothe and relax you.